Dear Classic Sewing Friends,
We all love giving and receiving personalized gifts, they always make any occasion more special. But gifting can become stressful for stitchers – when all of our friends know that we sew, there is the added pressure of needing to “create something special,” sometimes on short notice. With busy lives (kids or grandkids, work, community and church activities), we just need a few more hours in the day – which is never going to happen – or a quick, personal, cute project that can be created in 30 minutes or less. This monogrammed spiral-bound notebook fits that description perfectly! It can be used for bridal or baby showers, birthdays and more; better yet, most of the supplies can be found in our stash!
- Classic Sewing Monogram (free to subscribers)
- Spiral Bound Notebook
- Fabric to Accent the Notebook
- Machine Embroidery Thread
- Purchase a spiral bound notebook with a nice, cute cover.
- Find a piece of fabric the coordinates with notebook cover.
- Stabilize and stitch your desired monogram in the center of the fabric using a coordinating thread.
- Cut the monogrammed fabric into a rectangle, square or oval – whatever looks good on your notebook.
- Glue the monogrammed fabric to the notebook cover.
- Glue trim around the fabric shape to cover the raw edge.
- Let the glue dry!
Viola! All done and ready to wrap!