For the lady who loves flowers, the Marlene Blouse is soft and flowy in beautiful Narveau rayon fabric. The wonderful lace and tatting add an extra touch of frill to this wonderful blouse. This floral print will be perfect to wear into fall. This top is adorable over slacks or dressy jeans. For ladies of all ages who want that extra feminine touch, this kit is for you. Easy-to-make and comfortable to wear, this top will be a favorite.
- 1¾ yards Floral Rayon fabric (58″ wide)
- 1 yard wide ecru lace edging 1½” wide
- 1 yard ecru tatting ¼” wide
- ½ yard Vintage Mokuba Gold Ribbon
- 1 spool Mettler Metrosene thread
NOTE: The pattern for the Marlene Blouse is featured in the Autumn 2019 issue of Classic Sewing magazine.