We will update this post with any news about our Spring 2023 issue of Classic Sewing magazine! Please refer to this post for any questions you may have about the issue.
Are downloads ready?
The issue downloads page for this issue is live and access has been added to current subscribers’ accounts. All 22 project downloads are now available.
Where are my downloads?
To access your downloads, log in here: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/my-account/ Then, you will see your downloads listed under the “My Memberships” header. PLEASE NOTE that your digital download access information could be different than your print subscription information. You must provide your email address to have access to downloads when you subscribe. If you have questions about your download access, contact us via the form on this page: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/contact-us/, and under “How may we direct your request?” select “Download Access.”
FOR PURCHASES FROM A SHOP OR NEWSSTAND:
First, register on our website if you do not yet have an account: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/my-account/
If you are already registered, log in using the same link above. Once you are logged in and on your My Account page, follow the steps below.
To redeem your download code:
- From the My Account page, select Single Issue Purchases (from the menu bar on the left-hand side of the page) and then click the Redeem Download Code button.
- Select the Issue you purchased.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Enter your Download Code into the Coupon Code box and select Apply Coupon to apply the free discount. (Enter the code that is provided on the Editor’s Note page of the issue purchased)
- Click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- * After checkout the Download files will be available instantly in your My Account Dashboard.
If you have questions about your download access, contact us via the form on this page: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/contact-us/, and under “How may we direct your request?” select “Download Access.”
When will I get my issue?
Any Classic Sewing subscribers who have Spring 2023 as a part of their subscription and were subscribed prior to Dec. 31, 2022 will receive their Spring 2023 issue around Feb. 21, 2023. However, please note that depending on your location and/or your local post office delivery schedule, this date may vary.
Will I receive this issue if I’m a new subscriber?
The deadline for NEW subscribers to subscribe and receive the Spring 2023 issue as their first issue is March 14, 2023. Subscribe here: https://subscriptions.classicsewingmagazine.com/ In general, it takes four to eight weeks to get your first issue after you subscribe; overseas subscriptions will take longer.
How do I check or manage my subscription?
Have questions about your subscription? You can now manage your print subscription online at this link: https://my.classicsewingmagazine.com/ PLEASE NOTE that your print subscription account information could be different than your digital download access information. First, create a login account using the email tied to your subscription and a password of your choosing. If the email is not recognizable, it should request your account number and zip code to get to your subscription information. Once you are logged in, you can renew your subscription, check your expiration date, or change your address.
If you have additional questions related to your Classic Sewing print subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this link: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/contact-us/.
BUYING INDIVIDUAL ISSUES
Can I order the issue online?
Yes, individual Spring 2023 copies are available to order on our website: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/product/classic-sewing-spring-2023/
PLEASE NOTE that when you order an issue from our website, the accompanying Issue Download files will be available instantly in your My Account Dashboard.
Where can I buy the issue on newsstands?
The Spring 2023 issue will go on sale at newsstands around Feb. 21, 2023. We sell copies at most Barnes & Noble and JOANN Fabric locations. Unfortunately, copies do sell out, and not all locations carry the inventory.
There are also multiple, fabulous locally owned sewing shops near who carry the magazine. If your shop does not sell the magazine and would like to, please have them contact us here: https://www.classicsewingmagazine.com/contact-us/, and under “How may we direct your request?” select “Shop Owners – Wholesale Information.”
PROJECT KITS & MORE
- A kit for Jane Marzewski’s Blossoms & Bows Bonnet, featured on pages 65-70, is available: https://www.thesewingcollection.com/product/blossoms-bows-bonnet-kit/
- Kits for Cheryl Clapp’s Lil’ Bow Peeps coordinating outfits, featured on the cover and on pages 59-64, are available: https://www.thesewingcollection.com/product-tag/lil-bow-peeps-kits/
- If you love Kathy Drew’s sweet Chicks & Bows embroidery designs featured on Cheryl Clapp’s Lil’ Bow Peeps outfits, be sure to check out her full Chicks & Bows machine embroidery collection, available here: https://www.thesewingcollection.com/product-tag/baby-chicks-bows-collection/
- Our new Easter Joy thread collection featured on pages 15 and 107 is available here: https://www.thesewingcollection.com/product/easter-joy-thread-collection/